The way I looked at workout gear pivoted a few years ago. I used to view it as just gear that you were sweating it out in, so who cared (I know guys). I would grab an old t-shirt and a pair of shorts from my lacrosse days and head out for a run.
It wasn’t until I started getting into group fitness classes that I realized there was a movement towards creating beautiful gear. Last year I attend a class at Bandier and was introduced to an amazing niche brand called LNDR. LNDR combines high performance gear with high fashion. Their attention to detail, color and silhouette makes my mouth water every time they drop a new collection.
I especially love them for their seamless styles. They give you a hugged sensation and are fantastic for everything from spinning to running to HIIT. The set I’m wearing here is the A-Grade sports bra and the Eight Eight leggings (on sale too!) The bra is a long line fit for a bit more of a crop top silhouette and the leggings are super high waisted and long in the inseam. The set makes you look long and lean. I take a M/L in both pieces.
So where am I sweating it out in my LNDR gear? Here are my top 10 workouts I’m obsessing over in 2018:
- Soulcycle – A NYC boutique fitness classic and a super fun way to sweat it out. Two of my favorite instructors are Stevie and Monique!
- Xtend Barre Tribeca– A classic barre class but with a bit more cardio. I love how full body the classes are. Your heart rate gets well elevated and its more than just a toning class.
- Brooklyn Total Fitness– If you live in Brooklyn, this is a must! Their bootcamp style classes in the early morning are kick ass and are an amazing way to start your day!
- Body Conceptions– One of my favorite dance inspired classes. The seat section is brutal in the best way! Hello lifted butt.
- Mile High Run Club– Especially good this time of year for those that don’t like outdoor running. I love Mile High because they get you doing sprint intervals I can’t bring myself to do on my own.
- Equinox– I’m excited to announce I’m partnering with Equinox in 2018. I love all of their classes but am especially excited about Precision Running. I also can’t say no to the eucalyptus scented towels and a good steam room post workout.
- Uplift Studios– The HIIT classes are a fantastic total body workout. I also love this women’s only studio for their personal training.
- F45– Honestly this is an intense workout, but let me tell you, it was the fastest 45 minute workout I’ve EVER done. The workout is a tabata style intervals.
- The Class by Taryn Toomey– I like to think of it as yoga meets HIIT meets meditation. Honestly one of the most original classes I’ve ever attended and the studio is STUNNING!
- The Rope by Amanda Kloots– Hands down a full body workout to amazing music, this jump roping class is so much fun. Amanda is one of my favorite instructors in NYC and super high energy.
Shop The Post:
Bra: LNDR c/o // Leggings: LNDR c/o // Jacket: All Saints // Shoes: APL // Sunglasses: Dior
Photography by Diego Lopez