Happy Friday friends! There is so much to be excited for. Below are a few of the things I’m loving right now, including this amazing REED Boxer Belted Large Satchel.
- REED Boxer Belted Large Satchel– So it rained today…a lot. And what was I doing? Heading into the Jimmy Choo sample sale, but not before waiting outside in the rain for 15 minutes. Thank god for this little number! The vegan leather was pristine after being covered in rain. Reed Krakoff is back and has created an awesome line of affordable bags at Kohl’s. This gorgeous bag is only $89!
- The BoCo workout- I had the pleasure (albeit tiring one) of doing a double workout with the amazing ladies at BoCo. Our first class was the BoCo Power Sculpt, the second was the Blast 45. In total this was a 1 hour and 45 minute workout. Not only did I walk away feeling energized but it was the most fun I’ve EVER had working out. This may be my new favorite sweat session.
- Rent The Runway Unlimited– From cocktail dresses to everyday handbags Rent The Runway UNLIMITED offers you everything you need for a flat rate of $139 a month. One of my favorite new designers is even on RTR! Sarah Magid.
- Lululemon High Times Pant *Cool To Street – Absolutely obsessed with these pants right now! I love the higher rise, mesh panels and side pockets. Also, check out the Lululemon homepage today, you might recognize someone on the home screen 🙂 If you’re in NYC this weekend, stop by the Lululemon Soho Women’s Store on Sunday the 8th, I’ll be there from 12-5, selling pieces from the E.Kammeyer Accessories Collection.
- Cooked on Netflix– Acclaimed food writer Michael Pollan explores how cooking transforms food and shapes our world. I started watching the series thanks to my trainer. What I fell in love with was the story of our history with food, our current culture around it and so much more.
Photos by Shane Lavancher